At the beginning of the New Year, Changanjie Church in Jiaohe City, Jilin Province gave church donation to brothers and sisters in Yingjiang and Longchuan County, Dehong Dai & Jingpo ethnic autonomous prefecture, Yunnan province, and hoped to help them out with the money.
The elderly in Hulunbuir Lusi Nursing Home had a joint birthday party for the first time.
- CCC&TSPM Provides Supplies to Volunteers of the Sub-district Office of the Bund, Shanghai2020-03-04
- Battle for Anti-epidemic: More Supports Come from Christian Orgnizations at Home and Abroad2020-02-20
- Christianity in China Is on the Move to Fight against the Novel Coronavirus2020-01-31
- CCC&TSPM Celebrates the Day of Bible in Chongyi Church, Hangzhou2019-12-24
- Celebration of the 200 Millionth Copy of Bible Held in Amity Printing2019-11-29
- Overseas Churches and Christian Organisations Send Messages of Support: We Concern the COVID-19 Outbreak in China and Pray for the People2020-02-24
- WCC, Churches in Hong Kong and North America Send Care and Support2020-02-13
- The United Church of Canada Visits Shaanxi CC&TSPM2019-12-18
- Rev. Wu Wei Receives a Delegation from Lutheran Evangelical Church of Finland2019-12-10
- UBS Guests Visit CCC&TSPM2019-12-10
- Shandong CC&TSPM Holds a Video Conference Themed on International Women’s Day 2020-03-13
- Updates: Churches and Individuals Continue to Work together in Fighting the COVID-192020-03-05
- Christian Painters Convey Uplifting Message via Artworks2020-02-20
- Churches Make Efforts in Combating the Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia2020-02-13
- Jinan CC&TSPM Gifts Spring Couplets to the Rural Areas in Jinan, Shandong2020-01-23
- Coronavirus: Updates on Amity's work2020-02-19
- Christians: Live a Life of Being Salt and Light 2020-02-15
- Amity Is Supporting Hospitals in Wuhan2020-01-31
- Amity Helps Rebuild Primary School in Guizhou2019-04-23
- Amity Signs Memorandum of Understanding with UNHCR2019-04-22
- Seminaries Take Measures to Prevent Coronavirus2020-02-28
- Henan Theological Seminary Opens a Four-day Audio Technology Class2020-01-19
- Zhejiang Theological Seminary Has 35th Anniversary Thanksgiving Service and Ordination2020-01-14
- Christmas Celebrations in Seminaries2020-01-07
- Henan Theological Seminary Celebrates Thirtieth Anniversary 2020-01-03
Built in 1928, Hongde Church is located on No. 59 Duolun Road, Shanghai. It was jointly subsidized by Northern Presbyterian Church and Chinese Christians. The name of the church was given in memory of George F. Fitch (1845-1923), a renowned missionary in the church and one of the leaders of American Presbyterian mission Press.
Mu’en Church is located in No. 316, Middle Xizang Lu Road, Shanghai. It was originally known as Moore Memorial Church, with its forebody being Trinity Church, which was built in 1874 by Missionary Lambuth of the Methodist Episcopal Church near Zhengjia Wooden Bridge at Shanghai's French concession (near Middle Fujian Road and East Yanan Road).
Guangdong Union Theological Seminary
The predecessor of Guangdong Union Theological Seminary is Canton Union Theological College, which was founded in 1914 and run jointly by eight mission societies and three denominational conventions, and later four other mission societies joined in. It once became a college of Lingnan University named 'Union Theological College of Lingnan University'. It was closed in 1960 and re-established in 1986 named 'Guangdong Union Theological Seminary' in order to show respect for the history and its pur